Thursday, December 9, 2010

Monday

           My monday was awful. First, I found out I left my bag at my aunts. it had my homework and my planer in it. After that, I got a blueslip because I didn't do my work. then I got another blueslip because I ripped my work up. Second to last, I got home and I got grounded because of the two blueslips. I was grounded for 9 weeks with no tv,vidio games, furniture,and freinds. Finally, I was bored out of my world for 9 weeks. That is all about my awful Monday.     

3 comments:

  1. You'r monday was pretty bad. you could have used capitals because you forgot some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats kinda awful butmine is worse i get attacted by a ninga and he kidnaps me then i get eaten by a corndog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete