Friday, December 10, 2010

THE MURDER



Hi I am DETECTIVE Drew. BANG a gun went off but at who, where.  I ran over to the window as quick as I could.  No one was there. I ran over to the other window. There he was I caught a glimpse seat him; he was wearing a black jacket. I wrote it down as quick as I could. This is a true MYSTERY.

  As I ran down the stairs to see the scene, I got told to slow down. By the time I got down to the scene the police were already there. “There is so much EVIDINCE in this crime scene. There is a gun, shoe print, hair, cloth, plus there is probably a finger print on the gun.”  There was even the victim there. Wows there are so many CLUES here. I said to myself, “this is going to be an easy catch.” 

              As I drove off to give the data to the police this crazy driver pulled right out in front of me. I slammed on the brakes.  Finely I got to the police station and they did there business on the computer. They happen to have a micro chip in his neck. But the bad part is he/she is out of radius.  

                                             5   years   later …………           

During the years we have been looking and looking but we never found who ever did it.
 RING! RING! The phone rang
“Hello”
“Jell-O”         
“We just had a MURDER in Gobles, Mi.”
“Who got murdered?”
“Umm, someone named Jeff eBay”
“Ok just stay calm.” 
“I AM CALM.”
“Where is your exact location?”
“I am in Gobles, Michigan 49055. And my number is 628-1321.”
“Almighty than I will be there to see what happened tomorrow.”

                                      THE NEXT DAY…………


             The car was very, very loud. Finally I got to the crime scene after 15 hours of driving and no stops. Knock, knock.
“Oh I was worrying about that you would not get here in time.”
“I am a man of my word.”
“Well come on in and check it out.”
“Ok” The body was not dirty or gory, HE WAS CHOKED. I saw the bushes move SUSPICIOUSLY so I slowly pulled my gun out.
I quickly ran to the bushes and I saw the criminal. I told him to get in the car, I brought him back to the police station, and they are going to have court in two days.

            But there is only one other person would do this. SUSEN! “hello” Hello I was wondering, where were you when the crime happened.” “I was driving home.” “Ok but you are a SUSPECT, oh and you better have an alibi.             









                                                        Solution


             Susan never killed the man. Riff he killed the man and he confessed he did it two years later. He went to jail for life and soon broke out from jail. No one ever saw Riff again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment